1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard Iron Manufacturing Corporation

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Provolution, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

I will insist on suggesting a few new prices, since the prices are way too high, compared to pricing of tiles and prices of setting up corporations.

2. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I have given you full authority of your prices. If they are too high you may lower them.

3. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

Provo, once things spike up a bit I plan on taking out a loan to start a gem manufacturing business, at which point I'll sell you some gems wholesale for jeweled Katanas, if your offer still stands.

4. west india man

west india man Immortal

I got oil so I'm planning to make a car buissness tommorow-I need some iron though...

5. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

west india man you should read up on the cost of opening these businesses. It is very expensive and I don't think you have the Capital to open this business. We'll look into it after Mondays update.

6. west india man

west india man Immortal

EDIT:
    change to lamp buissness. I was hoping to buy iron. Whats a capital? I live in Kassite.

7. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Necessary funds is what I meant by capital.

8. west india man

west india man Immortal

Can I start the buisness when I have the capital then? It'll take a small (very long) while...:sad:

9. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I'd suggest setting up a manufacturing company for your oil. This costs 1000 Y. This will give you the power to create any item that is produced from oil. Oil simply fuels cars so to make a car business you would need Iron to make cars. You could then set up a resales company to sell your lamps and any other products that are oil-based and within our technological limits. A resales company costs 500 Y. You have 2500 Y in purchasing power this does not take into account any transactions youv'e made thus far.

10. west india man

west india man Immortal

Where can I make a manufacturing company?

11. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Request a business license in the Aretan Royal Treasury. Then create a new thread here in the RPG forum.