1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Hardest Civs to Deal With

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Legacy of Smiles, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Sagax

Sagax Warlord

Sounds like lntelligentsia in exile. Makes sense and totally intentional! /s

2. sonicmyst

sonicmyst Warlord

In my past few games Genghis was really difficult especially if you let him flourish by mid-game.

3. Datian

Datian Chieftain

I agree about the mongol and mapuche.
    They have passive bonuses which make their units terribly strong, and even in the hands of our half-brained AI, they quickly become a painful obstacle, until the end of the game.

Other warmongers like Alexander are not that threatening, because their units are easy to counter.
    As for Gilgamesh and Montezuma, the time during which they are a nuisance is very short. If you survive until swordsmen, you're safe.

4. AmazonQueen

AmazonQueen Virago

Its if you're a close neighbour of them or the Nubians that you're dead.
    Mapuche are especially annoying because they hit you hardest when you are feeling pleased with yourself.

5. Jewelrunna

Jewelrunna Chieftain

I always find Kongo annoying. They don't go for Holy Sites (or rather, they can't) which means they build campuses instead, which boosts their early game a good bit. Their megacities also get gigantic yields. For me, they're always a dangerous rival if left unchecked.

Zaarin likes this.
  6. Leathaface

Leathaface Warlord

Ya I hate when Peter is in the game when I'm going for a CV, he gets so many great people.

Or 4 or 5 well placed and fortified archers.

Zaarin likes this.