1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardnight's Modding Wishlist

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Creation & Customization' started by Hardnight, Oct 13, 2008.

1. kaibayashi

kaibayashi Warlord

See Dale's AOD1.5. Includes Pirates which have a Swashbuckler unit. This is basically what you are talking about here.

2. Banira

Banira Chieftain

I really like some of these ideas and some of the other suggestions :) ...imo there is some room for the game to offer ways for increase experience of discrete units without triggering wars and for 'frontier' dangers to overcome. something that bandits, and animals that ravage the occassional colonists or stop development until they are defeated could provide. As it is, the gameplay is more about total peace and total war, without all the things in between...which the naval part of the game has a little of with privateers.. i also tend to think that gameplay and fun can sometime trumps realism-at least in some cases

3. AmazonQueen

AmazonQueen Virago

Some good ideas mentioned above
    I'd like to see some more crops added eg cocoa and coffee

4. Jabie

Jabie Wanted in Monte Carlo...

Nah, Portsmouth's already got enough villains. :)