Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Day 1 Tally (007)

Voting (6) -
RRRaskolnikov (3) - Takhisis, Ace Marvel, LordArgon
Ace Marvel (1) - Timsup2nothin
Golden1Knight (1) - RRRaskolnikov
Takhisis (1) - Dolbster

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 7 minutes.

quick iso on Ace, minus the fluff

Kidding! Hi everyone! Hogwarts is at great danger! We most protect it at all costs.
I will advice everyone to look into Rask, do not be fooled.

That would be very bold if they both were so scum, so I guess this strongly points not a w/w with Rask

This is such a false statement, if you said Auror I would believe you.

Here he discredits LA's claim, but I dont remember a game where Ace and LA played and LA fake claimed so maybe that reaction could be a little bit of a tmi (very tinfoil theory however, prob just a banter)

Wont make the same mistake this time vote:Rask

Well, it was just a D1 first vote so he can get away with it. But it should be noted that he still is on this wagon

last game fallout is an easy excuse for a first vote, but not for keeping said vote till near eod

whoa I forgot day was ending so I'll finish it later

or maybe not lol

Day 1 Tally

Voting (6) -
Takhisis (2) - Dolbster, RRRaskolnikov
Ace Marvel (1) - Timsup2nothin

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 5 minutes.

Alright that was in interesting reaction.

I think that it's possible that it's GK/Rask but I don't see them going with this strategy. Tims is also a possible Rask teammate but I just think he's town

Vote: Ace Marvel

I could seriously be convinced to be on Tak but Ace has just been ??? to me for a lot of this

Day 1 Tally

Voting (7) -
Ace Marvel (3) - Timsup2nothin, Golden1Knight, Dolbster
Takhisis (1) - RRRaskolnikov

Day 1 will end in 4 minutes.

Aaaaand Rask will just self pres
I looked at a couple of tables and figured that the only useful reaction that I could get would be between Rask/Tak at this time

I'm satisfied with what I got for that reaction

I don't strongly think that Ace is maf but I think from associatives that Rask is probs town

You just killed the best friend, sorry town I failed you! Hopefully you win.
I will go play AC now

I kinda give up, was in a work called and wasn't paying attention sorry

End of Day 1...

After a tense day of side-eyes, pointed stares, and other various forms of communication solely through eyesight, the seven trapped wizards and witch have finally come to terms with what needs to happen.

One of them needs to die.

It’s messy business, certainly, but no amount of spellwork or clever detecting has uncovered a means of escape. And what’s worse: there apparently really is a troll mucking about. They can’t wait to be rescued, and that’s if anyone even knows they’re in danger!

Whispers are exchanged, threats are made, lips are pouted. Finally, they decide on who needs to be sacrificed to the troll. The messy business of murder would be delegated to someone, something, eager for the opportunity, rather than a reluctant friend.

Without a goodbye, Ace Marvel is tossed into the next room. The door is barred, and soon the six of them hear the troll come to see what all the commotion is about. They wait, and wait, and wait, and eventually the troll leaves.

They open the door and look down.

Ace Marvel has died!

Spoiler :
They were Ron Weasley!

Spoiler :
They were a staunch Hogwarts Loyalist. They had no ability.

Oh dear… Tonight is going to be worrisome.

---​

Final Tally

Voting (7) -
Ace Marvel (4) - Timsup2nothin, Golden1Knight, Dolbster, RRRaskolnikov

---​

Day 1 is over. Night 1 has begun. Please send in your night actions by 9:30 AM PST, July 2nd. Day 2 will begin at 10:30 AM PST, July 2nd.

Night chat is permitted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom