Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Two hours remaining for night orders. Three hours until Day 2 starts.

Well, this is complicated.

I think that everyone who might get night killed should leave their thoughts on the situation so that those who are left to deal with F5 have them. However, those thoughts can lead to the wolves saying "oh, yeah, don't want you" and switching the kill. So obviously posting that legacy post after the night order deadline is optimal.

Everyone do as I say, not as I do.

Kidding, but true...my schedule is going to screw me up here. If you wolves read this and decide to kill me, too bad. You were probably already considering it anyway, so as G1K would say "come at me bro!!!"

So, here's the thing about EoD. Dolbster and Raskol seemed to try every possible way to get a vote to shift off Raskol. Neither one really seemed to care all that much where that vote would be going. They moved as a pair over G1K and Takhisis and no one on the Raskol wagon bites, then when G1K comes onto Ace they jump there to save Raskol and it works. Neither seems terribly interested in who they are gonna chop, just who they aren't.

This may be totally innocent. Dolbster had Raskol as a town read. Raskol is obviously expected to self pres. But it could be not so innocent. I will be wanting a very complete case for Raskol as town from Dolbster...one that accounts for such certainty on his part.

Why didn't you unvote?

Because Ace seemed a better vote than Raskol. The problem with Raskol self pres is that we kinda lost the oportunity to read his vote

I think the thing is that I –correctly– suspect him so strongly of being scum that he in turn is already disregarding my opinions, most possibly because he'll kill me. He's given up on convincing me.

lol then he gave up too easily

that said, there are super high chances that there is at least one wolf on Ace's wagon (dang, maybe even two wolves).

Tallies:

Day 1 Tally (002)

Voting (1) -
RRRaskolnikov (1) - Ace Marvel

Not Voting (6) -
Dolbster, Takhisis, Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov, LordArgon, Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in ~20 hours at 10:30 AM PST on July 1st.

Day 1 Tally (003)

Voting (3) -
RRRaskolnikov (1) - Ace Marvel
Takhisis (1) - Dolbster
Dolbster (1) - Takhisis

Not Voting (4) -
Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov, LordArgon, Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in ~19 hours at 10:30 AM PST on July 1st.

Day 1 Tally (004)

Voting (5) -
RRRaskolnikov (2) - Takhisis, Golden1Knight
Ace Marvel (2) - Timsup2nothin, Dolbster
Golden1Knight (1) - RRRaskolnikov

Abstain (2) -
Ace Marvel, LordArgon

Day 1 will end in ~3 hours at 10:30 AM PST on July 1st.

Rask wagon grows, Dolby jumps from me to Ace.

Day 1 Tally (005)

Voting (6) -
RRRaskolnikov (3) - Takhisis, Golden1Knight, Ace Marvel
Ace Marvel
(2) - Timsup2nothin, Dolbster

Abstain (1) -
LordArgon

Day 1 will end in ~3 hours at 10:30 AM PST on July 1st.

Host Note: Plurality applies to abstain vote too. Ties are randed. (e.g., if EoD has three-way tie between two players and abstain, there's a chance the abstain will rand.)

Day 1 Tally (006)

Voting (6) -
RRRaskolnikov (3) - Takhisis, Ace Marvel, LordArgon
Ace Marvel (2) - Timsup2nothin, RRRaskolnikov
Golden1Knight (1) - Dolbster

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 10 minutes.

Dolby jumps to my wagon while Rask jumps on Ace (lol)

Day 1 Tally (007)

Voting (6) -
Ace Marvel (1) - Timsup2nothin
Takhisis (1) - Dolbster

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 7 minutes.

Dolbster goes for a cfd on Tak

Day 1 Tally

Voting (6) -
Takhisis (2) - Dolbster, RRRaskolnikov
Ace Marvel (1) - Timsup2nothin

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 5 minutes.

Rask follows and votes Tak too

Day 1 Tally

Voting (7) -
Ace Marvel (3) - Timsup2nothin, Golden1Knight, Dolbster
Takhisis (1) - RRRaskolnikov

Day 1 will end in 4 minutes.

Since nobody else joins Tak wagon Dolby moves to Ace, which counts as effectively nailing his coffin since Rask would self pres

Final Tally

Voting (7) -
Ace Marvel (4) - Timsup2nothin, Golden1Knight, Dolbster, RRRaskolnikov

Rask self pres and rip Ace

Yeah I have to agree with Tim that there seemed to have some effort to save Raskol here. Dolby went with some serious parkour with his votes/wagon driving (Me, Ace, Me again, Tak, Ace again) which could be either (i) a wolf happy with any of those lynches or (ii) trying to save Rask, which could be wolfy or not depending on how much Dolby thinks that Rask is town. My problem with Dolby being wolfy on (ii) is that it would be kind of too bold of a thing to be atempted, so dunno just yet.

It should be noted however that Dolby voted everyone except Tim, Rask and LA, all of which would be good pairings.

So, here's the thing about EoD. Dolbster and Raskol seemed to try every possible way to get a vote to shift off Raskol. Neither one really seemed to care all that much where that vote would be going. They moved as a pair over G1K and Takhisis and no one on the Raskol wagon bites, then when G1K comes onto Ace they jump there to save Raskol and it works. Neither seems terribly interested in who they are gonna chop, just who they aren't.

This may be totally innocent. Dolbster had Raskol as a town read. Raskol is obviously expected to self pres. But it could be not so innocent. I will be wanting a very complete case for Raskol as town from Dolbster...one that accounts for such certainty on his part.

^^ I am wanting reasons why you should be cleared too Tim.

Your distorting the reality here. I am not in Dolbster's mind, but I was perfectly happy with voting one of GK/Ace/Tak (actually that was my order of preference). Those votes were strictly among my scum reads. I didn't vote just anybody. That's not true.
Beside, with prolly a 5v2 set up, I am not shameful of my self-preserve voting since I am town.

----

My take on EOD.

town/town wagons so wolfs were perfectly happy with it. The fact that Dolby tried on GK and Tak is townier than sticking around votes (Tak/Tim). That leaves G1K and LA.

We will see who dies but that makes 3 people for two wolfs. (before anybody ask, I think I will make it through yeah)

Dolby went with some serious parkour with his votes/wagon driving (Me, Ace, Me again, Tak, Ace again) which could be either (i) a wolf happy with any of those lynches or (ii) trying to save Rask, which could be wolfy or not depending on how much Dolby thinks that Rask is town. My problem with Dolby being wolfy on (ii) is that it would be kind of too bold of a thing to be atempted, so dunno just yet.

See this is the thing I've been thinking today.

in your (i) scenario, I disagree strongly. Why go on with so many votes if you are happy with the chop?
(ii) isn't real imo. I am not a wolf, so I cannot see wolf!Dolbster do that to pretend he is saving me. It just draws too many attention when you want just another mislunch.

Night 1 comes to a close…

It was a quiet night, one spent in mostly silent resignation. The death of Ron Weasley was an immense blow to the morale of the Hogwarts Loyalists. Harry Potter, while tearing up, recounted a story of how Ron had once sacrificed himself during a game of wizard’s chess.

“He was completely selfless,” Harry murmured.

The rest of them went to their respective corners, nursing their trauma. And their guilt at having been the cause of this.

Hours ticked by. Silence.

And then, a shadow in the torchlight.

“You should have joined us, Filch.”

“Eh?” came as reply, the old man surprised that he could be snuck up on at a time like this.

“You’re in our way. You have to leave.”

“I’ll take you up to the headmaster’s office, is what I’ll do. Don’t think for a second I won’t deal with you good-for-nothings.”

The shadow shook its head and raised an arm. A wand appeared.

“Well, wait…” Filch stammered out.

Avada kedavra!

Filch slowly slid out of his chair. Dead.

LordArgon was killed!

Spoiler :
They were Argus Filch!

They were a member of the Hogwarts Loyalists! They were a Watcher.

The rest of the group woke up at the shout. They stared down at Filch’s body, shocked, frozen with grief. There really were Death Eaters among them. What were they going to do?

---​

Night 1 has ended! Day 2 has begun and will end in ~24 hours at 10:30 AM PST, July 3rd.

The Hogwarts Loyalists are now in LYLO. If a Death Eater is not dealt with today, it spells certain doom for Hogwarts…

Voting and posting is now enabled.

Dolbster is a paragon of towniness. (If I loose to this, well done buddy)

2 wolves among Tim/Tak/G1K.

I apparently got roleblocked last night. Overslept and couldn’t make legacy

LA is a wack kill that I don’t think comes from GK most of the time bc I think if GK is scum he’s been trying to pocket LA

Most of why I TRed Rask was bc I thought his only viable teammate would be Tims, who I TRed, and I later began to think of GK as a possibility

See this is the thing I've been thinking today.

in your (i) scenario, I disagree strongly. Why go on with so many votes if you are happy with the chop?
(ii) isn't real imo. I am not a wolf, so I cannot see wolf!Dolbster do that to pretend he is saving me. It just draws too many attention when you want just another mislunch.

I dont know wDolby meta but I think he is very capable of powerwolfing. We cant aways expect a wolf to just park his vote and wait, not drawing attention is even more sus than drawing attention especially in the case of high posting players.

I wouldn't paragon him right now

almost forgot. vote : Timsup2nothin, you, cornered scum.

One wolf among Tak/G1K.

Top Bottom