Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Arrived at likely partner in that world is G1K but you and I are gonna be suspects there.

Then ran face first into two doc block and cannot fathom it.

I'm actually working on those reads.

Started with Raskol wolf because D1 Wagons.
Fwiw I think that Raskol wolf works best with you as a teammate (yes, even given the placement of Rask's vote right now). I can see Rask/GK as well pretty easily (far more easily than when they were cross voting actually). But imo I guess I don't see two docs as a big possibility

The biggest problem that I have with believing a one-shot doc solo is that a one-shot doc doesn't actually have the capacity to do anything for town. We can't get an additional miselim from it

Fwiw I think that Raskol wolf works best with you as a teammate (yes, even given the placement of Rask's vote right now). I can see Rask/GK as well pretty easily (far more easily than when they were cross voting actually). But imo I guess I don't see two docs as a big possibility

I was looking at all the early vote slinging drama, but when the chips were down G1K led the way to Ace...where I was parked, admittedly.

The biggest problem that I have with believing a one-shot doc solo is that a one-shot doc doesn't actually have the capacity to do anything for town. We can't get an additional miselim from it

That's what I meant by "one shot doc doesn't work."

Crap, now what? Takhisis is all that is left of the Raskol wagon, so that means TvT wagons. I was thinking no to that based on EoD activity...but we do have sort of a tradition for vote switch madness even when it doesn't mean anything...

Wait...two docs...one a one shot...if we get two saves...

Plus a cop...man I dunno...maybe we were supposed to succeed? In a seven player micro do the wolves have any chance with two doc saves?

Plus a cop...man I dunno...maybe we were supposed to succeed? In a seven player micro do the wolves have any chance with two doc saves?

Doc save leads to no chops...maybe a second...

I just can't get there Takhisis. I appreciate the sentiment that you chose me to save though.

Watcher ain't cop ftr

As far as I'm concerned we've got two claims TPs and one dead TI acting in a way similar to a TP

I think the one shot pretty much always protects N1, which means a double chance of a successful N1 protect, but that still relies on the unlimited to get town an extra mistake after it successfully saves. I guess there could be utility in the watcher seeing it I guess

I guess I also have a problem with Tak being on the team being me/Rask b4 Rask even started posting, and I gotta ask Tak:

Your case is overwhelming.

How was this bad tone

Tims what’s your flavor btw?

I’m gonna be gone for 1-2 hours so see me then

Also me and GK are twins

Heavy pushing on you and Raskol throughout really. Face value makes me or G1K partner...so G1K to me. Tinfoil and possibly distancing make you a potential partner. I don't wanna have to work that out really, but I think we have to just chop Takhisis and sort that after.

Happy birthday!!! Same age?

Neville Longbottom? Is that a name?

(x-post)
Heavy pushing on you and Raskol throughout really. Face value makes me or G1K partner...so G1K to me. Tinfoil and possibly distancing make you a potential partner. I don't wanna have to work that out really, but I think we have to just chop Takhisis and sort that after.

Happy birthday!!! Same age?

Neville Longbottom? Is that a name?
Could you clarify what the hell this means?
Besides your cheerfully still sayign that you want to lynch the hero.

(x-post)
Could you clarify what the hell this means?
Besides your cheerfully still sayign that you want to lynch the hero.

Replying to multiple Dolby posts. The claim of twins with G1K is a sideways statement that it is also Dolby's birthday so...

He asked about my flavor, which is a kind of creepy name; Neville Longbottom. Not near as good as the hero, but at least I'm not secretly a wolf. How would the hero be a one shot doc? Tak I gotta chop you here if I can...it's really me or you and it ain't me. The claims just don't fit.

Top Bottom