Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

How would you rewrite them as of right now?

Two reads posts on the same day? What am I, a reads machine?

Me - townie mctown
Dolbster - I'm still getting some town vibes from him
Tim - Returned to the thread and I got townie vibes from his posts. Yet I feel he is not as present as he used to be, too early to tell however.

LA - Only fluff yet, but still not a good D1 lynch imo
---------------
Tak - Got active and started to prod people. I liked that reads list, but it also worries me since I dont remember you doing it that early in the game before.
Ace - More fluff posting, with a half serious half fluff reads list. If those reads are to be taken seriously I guess he just 'cleared' Tim out of the blue
--------------
Raskol - that scummy empty vote

I'll vote: RRRaskolnikov for now

I only watched the movies, so no I'm afraid.

Narcissa Malfoy is Draco's mother, and she was the the sneaky one, Bellatrix was in your face, but I feel Tak is playing in the shadow pretending to be helpful, but in reality Tak is playing their own agenda.

Narcissa Malfoy is Draco's mother, and she was the the sneaky one, Bellatrix was in your face, but I feel Tak is playing in the shadow pretending to be helpful, but in reality Tak is playing their own agenda.

I see. Actually I'm worried by the helpful part, since Tak usually only starts playing for good after D2 or D3, if I recall.

I see. Actually I'm worried by the helpful part, since Tak usually only starts playing for good after D2 or D3, if I recall.

That is what I'm also sensing, I know I only have 1 game as meta, but last time Tak wasn't this helpful, so it a red flag for me. But I will keep my vote on Rask for now.

That is what I'm also sensing, I know I only have 1 game as meta, but last time Tak wasn't this helpful, so it a red flag for me. But I will keep my vote on Rask for now.

Yeah, while that is kinda sus Tak is also a frequent mislynch, so lets see how this unfolds

Now I feel bad about accusing Dolbster. But anyways I only chose mad eye due to his ambiguous nature. I am actually someone else, but I shall wait till day two to claim as per past performance.

I'm already voting, you weirdo-avatared tagger.

The problem is that usually on D1 in larger, longer games usually D1 is fluff and the mafia can hide easily. Here we're on a 24/24 cycle and it's 90% unlikely that I'll be around for EODs so it's now or never.

And the only correct lynch last game happened because of me, so don't say I'm unhelpful.

Tims I'm getting consistently good feelings from. I kinda like Ace and GK as well but those two are more tempered, but I do feel that I could into ways that either has been trending towards eeeeehhhh if I wanted to. Def still have to feeling it's between Tak and Rask. I will be on at EoD tomorrow.

You're omitting LordArgon in those reads of yours, Dolbster.

Top Bottom