[GS] Harvest before placing Wonder/District?

blackdragonbird

Chieftain
Hi,

I got the game for free in Epic Store and I'm still learning to play. Haven't' found any conclusive information on this point. If my question id not for this area, please, someone move it for the correct forum.

I need to harvest any resource in a tile before placing a Wonder/District or the resource is automatically harvested in this case? If I need to harvest earlier, the production boost of a forest is stored and used when i place the Wonder/District?

The "one time yield boost" is lost if you place the wonder/district directly on it.
If you harvest/chop a resource that provides production, this production will go to whatever you are currently building in your production queue.
If your production queue is empty, the production boost will go to whatever you are building next.
However, that production boost will not benefit from any policy card production multiplier (for example Corvée).

Thanks. In this case the rule is try to harvest before placing Wonder/Districts.

I lost so many resources until now.:eek:

If you go into the building que you can right click (I believe it’s right click) whatever is being produced to clear it so nothing is being built.

then harvest

then go back into the city and choose your new production (in this case wonder or district)

when the que is empty whatever you harvest will be applied to the next thing the city produces.

Top Bottom