1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone here ever defeating a sweet tooth?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Narz, Nov 28, 2019.

1. civvver

civvver Deity

Regular coffee at starbucks isn't that expensive. My wife switched from mochas to regular roast with cream and it's $2.79 for a medium. I think McDonald's is around $2. She likes it better but I agree, Mcdonalds coffee for some reason is really tasty to me. Way too dang hot though.

2. Socrates99

Socrates99 Bottoms up!

I tried that crazy diet Penn Gillette used. The first two weeks are a starchy vegetable monofood diet then after that you add in other foods with intermittent fasting. It killed my sweet tooth and I kept it at bay for a couple years, even after I abandoned the diet I haven't gone back to pop or most candies. Chocolate is a weak point though. I just try to not buy it or keep it around. I've lost all taste for hard candy or those chalky ones like smarties or spree.

Funny part about that diet is things you dont think of as sweet become sweet. Corn tastes like candy, cashews are a treat. Your tastebuds are wrecked by processed foods, it's crazy what you can taste when you cut them down or out.

Narz likes this.