Has CFC Off Topic changed you?

Has CFC Off Topic changed you in any way?

• Yes.

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • No.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • I am not aware of myself.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
While on topic, I have noticed myself being less friendly towards Atheists as of late due because I still precise them as hostile towards religion, including my faith.

Atheists are just you without the theism, polar opposites. I'd steer clear of arguing with polar opposties, their faith gets in the way of good argument :)

I used to think it was possible to hold a cohesive debate with members on CFC, hopefully educating them on proper debate etiquette, such as things as simple as avoiding logical fallacies.

I now know how hopelessly idealistic and futile that was.

Most certainly has CFC OT changed my views!

I've got a better idea of how 'conservatives' think.

It's difficult to say if the OT changed me or watched me change - but indubitably I've gone through many metamorphosi over the years.

Sentimentally, I could thank you all for being the OT you are ;)

I suppose I type faster now than I did when I joined CFC, and better as well, although that most likely is not wholly due to CFC. Politically and religiously I think I'm a bit more moderate - but again, only partly because of CFC. On the whole, though, I believe that this place has caused me to think a lot more, not only about what I believe, but why I believe what I do - making me a better thinker and debater.

I used to think it was possible to hold a cohesive debate with members on CFC, hopefully educating them on proper debate etiquette, such as things as simple as avoiding logical fallacies.

I now know how hopelessly idealistic and futile that was.
There is always hope ;).

Top Bottom