1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Stories & Tales' started by Havoc2009, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Havoc2009

Havoc2009 Chieftain

While playing Civilization 2 yesterday I declared war against the English.... They repeatedly asked for peace but i said no, (lol i started the war because i told them, literally, 12 times not to trespass on to American soil.) well around the 6th time they asked for peace I said no again, it followed with a pop up saying "The senate has placed new "Peace Keeping" laws against the English." and that was what it said from that point on, what does it mean? Has it happened to you before? Is it good? Hard to answer from my end.

Please respond,
    HAVOC

Cry HAVOC and let loose the dogs of war!

2. Prof. Garfield

Prof. Garfield Deity Supporter

It happens all the time. If the computer back-stabs you enough (or if you have the U.N.), your senate will become more supportive of your wars. I think the "peace keeping" resolution is associated with having the U.N. There are also "Hawk Party" messages and "previous acts against us" messages that indicate the senate won't stop your actions.