Hatshepsut for Egypt

Kahotep

Warlord

So this is an alternative leader I'm making for the Egyptian civilization in Civ VI. Right now I am working with ModBuddy's "New Leader and Civilization" template, except of course I'm excising all the stuff that creates a whole new civilization.

In the final version I expect to give Hatshepsut a unique leader trait called Expedition to Punt. This would give the player +5 gold and +2 culture for each ivory, coffee, fur, and spices resource they control. As far as her leader agenda goes, all I can say at the moment is that I see her as primarily concerned with trade, building up her economy, and Wonders. Unfortunately I've still yet to learn how to program either a distinctive agenda or leader trait for a mod.

I had to change Hatshepsut's leader trait "Expedition to Punt" due to my limitations as a modifier programmer. It's now a modified form of Cleopatra's "Mediterranean Bride" trait, which exports culture rather than food. But at least she has a working leader trait, as well as an agenda ("Cultured"):

Top Bottom