1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Hatshepsut for Egypt

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Unreleased Mods' started by Kahotep, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Kahotep

Kahotep Chieftain

So this is an alternative leader I'm making for the Egyptian civilization in Civ VI. Right now I am working with ModBuddy's "New Leader and Civilization" template, except of course I'm excising all the stuff that creates a whole new civilization.

In the final version I expect to give Hatshepsut a unique leader trait called Expedition to Punt. This would give the player +5 gold and +2 culture for each ivory, coffee, fur, and spices resource they control. As far as her leader agenda goes, all I can say at the moment is that I see her as primarily concerned with trade, building up her economy, and Wonders. Unfortunately I've still yet to learn how to program either a distinctive agenda or leader trait for a mod.

2. Kahotep

Kahotep Chieftain

Hey dudes,

You can download a "bare bones" version of the mod from the Steam workshop. Some features are still in the works, but at the very least you should be able to play as Hatshepsut yourself.

3. Kahotep

Kahotep Chieftain

I had to change Hatshepsut's leader trait "Expedition to Punt" due to my limitations as a modifier programmer. It's now a modified form of Cleopatra's "Mediterranean Bride" trait, which exports culture rather than food. But at least she has a working leader trait, as well as an agenda ("Cultured"):