Have meteors/ites, asteroids or ufo's made it into the game as easter eggs?

tdavie

Chieftain
I'm playing on a late game (turn ~220 time of occurence) pangea, huge map and I'm at war with Nubia and Russia. Russia is a technological backwater in this game. Nubia *had* at least1 giant death robot so they are technologically similar to me.

Twice, once right after the other - a very rapid smoke/contrail/vapor/rocket/ufo trail shoots from one side of the screen to the other very rapidly - and disappears. A turn or so later and the same thing happens except this time I think the trail started on screen (and ended on screen, same as first event).

No, no screencaps

??

Tom

I have had a graphical glitch often that looked like your description.

I'm playing on a late game (turn ~220 time of occurence) pangea, huge map and I'm at war with Nubia and Russia. Russia is a technological backwater in this game. Nubia *had* at least1 giant death robot so they are technologically similar to me.

Twice, once right after the other - a very rapid smoke/contrail/vapor/rocket/ufo trail shoots from one side of the screen to the other very rapidly - and disappears. A turn or so later and the same thing happens except this time I think the trail started on screen (and ended on screen, same as first event).

No, no screencaps

??

Tom

I've seen this too, since launch. I thought this was a boat thing, maybe showing you where land was.
I've since then disregarded it and now I don't care much anymore : P

Yeah, it's a particle bug, many times it happens on the map edge area (where left/right join).

Top Bottom