Have republicans already stolen the 2008 election?

Not at all. Maybe we do have issues with elections,maybe we don't. My point is that either way, it isn't YOUR business, the UN's business, nor anybody else's business who isn't a citizen of the United States of America. Keep your noses out of our elections is what I mean to say.

so why doesnt the united states of america's army stay the hell out of other countries?

Not at all. Maybe we do have issues with elections,maybe we don't. My point is that either way, it isn't YOUR business, the UN's business, nor anybody else's business who isn't a citizen of the United States of America. Keep your noses out of our elections is what I mean to say.

Thats nice, but we already invite foreigners to monitor our elections, every year.

I wouldn't mind partisan free voter fraud investigators. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as partisan free.

Yes, I am aware of this. Doesn't alter my opinion about wanting them or the UN here.

Your tone suggested otherwise, is all.

On topic, I doubt either party supports voter fraud in any fashion. The consequences of getting caught so far outweigh the benefit for it to ever be worthwhile.

Any fraud is most likely the act of individuals or smaller groups.

On topic, I doubt either party supports voter fraud in any fashion. The consequences of getting caught so far outweigh the benefit for it to ever be worthwhile.

Any fraud is most likely the act of individuals or smaller groups.

+1, although it doesn't bode well for Obama if a group that he's had ties to say, for instance, had an office raided to seize possible fraud related material. Not saying Obama had anything to do with it. Just saying it doesn't bode well for him.

Now, their efforts to purge voters who have the same name as a felon in a state (see Florida) is pretty silly. They thought pretended to think people have unique names!

Fixed that for you.

Well they stole 2000 and people don't seem to care when that is mentioned, so I doubt it.

The mainstream media said they didn't, so that's all right then. And Sandra Day O'Connor and The Supremes made it clear that fairness and impartiality were the order of the day, by splitting right along party lines. Which the media very politely ignored, so that's OK too.

Ayatollah So said:
The mainstream media said they didn't, so that's all right then. And Sandra Day O'Connor and The Supremes made it clear that fairness and impartiality were the order of the day, by splitting right along party lines. Which the media very politely ignored, so that's OK too.
Actually, I heard that the recounts did the opposite of what the candidates wanted; the recount Gore wanted would have had Bush won, and the recount Bush wanted would have had Gore won. :lol:

Wikipedia said:
The media reported the results of the study during the week after November 12, 2001. The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election. The recount also showed that had there been a full statewide recount of all counties, Al Gore would have received more votes than Bush. However, neither campaign requested such a total statewide recount, and it was never formally carried out.

The recount also showed that had there been a full statewide recount of all counties, Al Gore would have received more votes than Bush. However, neither campaign requested such a total statewide recount, and it was never formally carried out.

WHAT!?

So Gore won the election of 2000 and had it stolen. Plain and simple.

WHAT!?

So Gore won the election of 2000 and had it stolen. Plain and simple.

No, no, and not that simple. Dude, in an election as close as 0.009%, no one wins fairly, it just come down to dumb luck.

And also, if you're going to use that quote to prove your case. Then all that proves is Gore stole the election from him self. You can't very well win your court case and cry fool when it shows you lost the election. It is a very twisted tail of irony.

If we're worried about voter fraud (ie dead people voting or people voting twice) why don't we just have the purple ink like they did in Iraq? Then you could only vote once...granted you could still vote in the wrong place or impersonate a dead person but you'd still only get to cast one vote.

Send in the UN.

EDIT: Actually, I would love to see what reaction UN observers had to a US election. If they decried it as rigged, how would the US respond?
Nothing's stopping any UN stooge with a passport and a visa from getting into the U.S. to perform said observing.

You see, here's the thing: unlike many other nations, people sneaking in to observe elections in the United States don't get arrested and shot when they get caught.

Though sometimes they get grilled on television by Glenn Beck, which can be almost as bad. :)

Top Bottom