1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever cheated on a guy or girl?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Immortal Ace, Sep 13, 2010.

?

Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend or boyfriend?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    18.0%
  2. No

82 vote(s)
    82.0%
  1. Bugfatty300

Bugfatty300 Buddha Squirrel

He asked for advice and I gave it.

If she was here then I'd give her the exact advice that they should go their own ways.

Read the OP. He wasn't honest about it at all. He plainly said she "discovered the situation." To me that doesn't sound like honesty.:rolleyes:

And something tells me that when he was sweet talking the pretty little thing in his class the fact that he was already a year and a half into a relationship didn't come up... Huh funny that...

2. Yeekim

Yeekim Deity

There is a proverb in Estonian: "Truudus on juhuse puudus" which rougly translates as: "Faithfulness is just lack of chance".
    I think this could nicely to sum up most of this thread.

3. Traitorfish

Traitorfish The Tighnahulish Kid

Y'know the worst thing about all this? He's not just betraying one girl, he's betraying two- both his soon-to-be-ex and the new girl that he's tricked into thinking he's a halfway decent human being.

People, Immortal Ace, are not things. You should know that by now.

4. Immortal Ace

Immortal Ace Prince

This thread seems to have turned into a 'lets bash Immortal Ace' thread.

5. downtown

downtown Crafternoon Delight

You asked, we answered.

Having somebody betray your trust doesn't feel good at all. There is nothing particularly manly about going behind somebodies back....its childish, and it hurts people.

If you just want to chat up whatever pretty girl comes your way and have flings, fine...dump the girl first.

6. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Note to self: don't try to start a serious relationship with an Estonian girl.

7. Communisto

Communisto Condottiere

One day youre going to find a girl that you genuinely care about on a personal level. Shes going to be everything you've wanted physically but more importantly, emotionally. She's going to illuminate your life in every way possible and make you appreciate every breath you've ever taken because it has brought you to that one, incredible girl.

Then shes going to go to college, get really drunk and suck some guy off in the bathroom of a Chick-fil-A and you'll understand why all those dudes on the internet called you a jerk.

8. Immortal Ace

Immortal Ace Prince

LOL. That last sentence made me laugh. XD

9. Traitorfish

Traitorfish The Tighnahulish Kid

That's what you get for expecting sympathetic reactions to casual proclamations of wrong-doing.

10. Azash

Azash La Sombra

Then actually grow a pair and finish things with your old girlfriend first - presuming you're certain that there's more to girl #2 than physical looks. Make a decision and don't wimp out by posting a thread so you can show off a bit with your "ability to sweet talk women".

11. BuckyRea

BuckyRea Boldly Going

What a creepy OP.

12. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

What did you expect? Tips on how to break up with the new girl -am I right in thinking that 'sweet talking=lying'?- after being introduced by a CFCer to yet another girl?

13. History_Buff

History_Buff Knight of Cydonia

It's up to him to not act like a douche bag. If the other girl thinks there's anything to forgive, then she thought it was a monogamous relationship. If Immortal doesn't want that kind of relationship, then staying with her is a lie, and he's that one jerk we all know and hate.

14. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

This. Some of my best friends have and I find it hard not to judge them but it's their choice to make.

15. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

Y'know, BCLG100, judging a person ain't the same as condemning that person.

16. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Isn't it?! :eek:

Probably it was more my poor choice of a words!

17. Fetus4188

Fetus4188 Deity

Nope, been cheated on. About the dirtbaggiest possible thing a person can do short of violent crime, IMO.

18. Rhymes

Rhymes Drive 4 25 is back

Cheating on a girl is something not to be proud of, but it happens and sometimes there are good reasons for it.

Bragging about it the way you do is what make you a complete d-bag.

Moreover, a person that is succesful with women wouldn't talk the way you do, my personal guess is that you are making yourself a cyber-personal that has what your real self lacks.

19. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Didn't you brag about this in the members photos thread a few days ago?

What were you expecting with this thread? affirmation that you're not the only ..... out there?

20. scherbchen

scherbchen well that can´t be good

cheating is in the eye of the beholder.

your girl was under the impression that you were exclusive? don't cheat. be a man and break up.

open relationship (all the varying degrees of them): difficult. have you had the talk?

just dating: dunno. only Americans do that.

having said that... yes I did it once. my father did it for decades. my brother is still doing it and I am loathe to keep such company when it comes to matters of the heart.