Have you ever stolen anything as a child?

TheLastOne36

Deity
Have you ever stolen anything as a small child?

When I was a young child I remember stealing two things, a Kinder Chocolate and a Game Cards.

The Kinder Chocolate was unintentional, I really wanted it while me and my mom were shopping at the cornerstore. I kept it in my hand the whole time and I forgot to give it to pay, I walked out the store with it in my hand. :lol:

The other time it was some cards that my mom refused to buy me as they cost too much. (You know those ones after some hot tv show at the time that would cost 15-20$) I stole them intentionally, I remember walking out the Indigo store and the sensors started to beep, I was so scared, but luckily the cashier was convinced she forgot to take off the tag off something my mom bought and I walked out the store with a new pack of cards! :crazyeye: :mischief:

What about you?

Only from my sister, never from a store.

When I was about fourteen I fell in with the wrong crowd and used to steal things from shops occassionally. Not because I actually wanted the stuff, just to show off to my mates.

Stolen? What is this stolen? There is no such thing!

...provided you don't get caught. :mischief:

In 2nd grade(I'm graduated now for reference), I stole a necklace from a girl and gave it to my sister. My mother found out and I had to return it and what not. Ah well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Another time I snuck into my parent's room while they were asleep and stole a Benjamin from my father's wallet - even when I was young I devoured money for sustenance - and trumped it as a victory, as back then, a 100 was a lot of money to me(heck, it still is now!). My brother found out and I had to return it.

Probably a million other things. I once stole my friend's Yu-Gi-Ou deck but gave it back the same hour due to my father's intervention.

I've never stolen anything else of note apart from spare change I find on the washer or some leftover coins while out running errands, but we all do that around here. :p

Does stealing cookies from the cookie jar count? :mischief:

Only small (physically and financially) things, and only from people. Can't remember any details, since why would one want to remember minor misdeeds?

I stole a model (car or airplane, the kind you glue together). I too plead "wrong crowd".

You're all a bunch of criminals and should be deported.

A pack of gum once from a store when I was like 8, my mom found out and got mad, but didn't make me return it or anything. :mischief:. The gum was nasty anyway though..

When I was 2 I stole some candy from a healthfood store when i was there with my mom.. They caught me putting several handfuls of in in her purse for later. I was confused and did not understand how this was steeling, as the candy was clearly labeled "Free." How was I to know that the letters "S U G A R" before the "F R E E" which I recognized changed the meaning of the second word?

When I was, like, 6, I stole some toy or something from my best friend for a reason unbeknownst to me. I didn't even want it. I gave it back the next day.

I find it strange that people find stealing from friends and family more moral than stealing from a store.

Yes, only because my friend wanted to steal a couple of toys. I wouldn't have done it by myself. I cracked under peer pressure.

We got caught. they forbid me in the Smith's Food King Supermarket for 1 years. But I never did go back to that place, I was too scared to set foot in there again.

Top Bottom