Have YOU got BTS yet? (another poll, hooray)

Have you got BTS yet?

• Yes (Europe)

Votes: 82 53.2%
  • Yes (USA)

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Yes (Asia)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Yes (Australia)

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Yes other

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Picked mine up at GAME about midday. Didn't get a chance to play until 10pm. Started a huge hemisphere map with all the new civs playing as Churchill. Got placed next to Willem van Oranje who keeps attacking me and is now busy trying to get Rotterdam back through his pals at the Apostolic Palace. Saved that and moved onto Charlemagne . Just like a kid in a sweet shop :D

In Civilized.de it is said, Take 2 Germany announced the release date for Germany is Friday the 27th. All BTS-versions that are now sold, are not from Take 2 Germany.

Got my copy yesterday in the mail preorder from bol.com. (€ 20.00)
Today is the first day of a 2 week holiday and I'm staying home...:dance:

No i haven't.

It came out in NZ 3 days ago, but I haven't got it. I wonder how long before second hand copies start showing up on TradeMe.

WtF? Can someone just please freaking kill me, pm me and I'll give you my address...I bet people in AFRICA are getting it before us...and we made the damned thing! WtF is happening? Someone please explain! Even though I'm going to Canada... :mischief:

WtF? Can someone just please freaking kill me, pm me and I'll give you my address...I bet people in AFRICA are getting it before us...and we made the damned thing! WtF is happening? Someone please explain! Even though I'm going to Canada... :mischief:

No doubt! I could WALK from my house to Firaxis and I still wouldn't get the freakin thing. (it's only a few miles). Sigh.

Bought mine off sendit.com It was depatched on day of release. (not received in post yet maybe Mon/ Tues) I did see BTS for sale in Game retail store day after release but that was for £19.99 not the £12.98 i paid. Chances are i wont get to play it for another month anywayas im off on holiday soon. I dont mind the month wait as im in the middle of a huge map game anyway.

Got my copy today with the mail from Play.com. :D :D :D

Playing my first game as Boudica... Looks great sofar. :mischief:

The tite says it all really. There's no "no" option because you cant vote no then change to yes, so only vote when you have it.

I won't bother buying it until my computer is finally upgraded in November-my computers graphics card SUCKS right now, and the game won't be fun until the upgrade. Yes, I'm that poor.

I've had it for 6 months :mischief:

Top Bottom