Have YOU got BTS yet? (another poll, hooray)

Have you got BTS yet?

• Yes (Europe)

Votes: 82 53.2%
  • Yes (USA)

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Yes (Asia)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Yes (Australia)

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Yes other

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

AlessioCerci

Prince
The tite says it all really. There's no "no" option because you cant vote no then change to yes, so only vote when you have it.

no...first post

I will get it Friday, if everything goes ok. /fingers crossed

I voted: Yes (Europe). I bought a copy of 'Beyond the Sword' today (Wednesday July 18th) in a shop called the Music Store in the center of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It was the only store in the city that sold the game as far as I could tell. They had multiple copies, so if you live in or around Rotterdam, you can get your own copy there.

Is it being released first in the UK or is that Amazon's mistake? They have it down as being released on the 20th of July here in the UK but Wal-Mart in America say it's being released there on the 23rd, which I find odd since games usually come out in the US first.

Tomorrow hopefully - I'll vote tomorrow.

No, but I want to know the poll result now

I voted: Yes (Europe). I bought a copy of 'Beyond the Sword' today (Wednesday July 18th) in a shop called the Music Store in the center of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It was the only store in the city that sold the game as far as I could tell. They had multiple copies, so if you live in or around Rotterdam, you can get your own copy there.

Below the Lijnbaan, right?

No. I dont have access to those pirated/hacked copies. :(

Top Bottom