1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't played since the patch that made districts not stack. You pick my civ.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by LoneDragon, Apr 2, 2017.

1. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Chieftain

Red if I'm looking at the right thing.

2. tmacdec

tmacdec Chieftain

Damn I was really hoping for Korea and a SE Asian civ, as a duel pack in the next couple of months. I was hoping Souel was alone in having red lamps, maybe pointing to Korea being our next civ.

3. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Chieftain

Isn't the next release going to be the first big DLC?

4. tmacdec

tmacdec Chieftain

Not sure, I hope we get 2 or 3 more small packs while we wait. I'm just looking for signs, they love to drop small hints.

5. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Chieftain

So yeah..taking a break to do my dailies on STO. If it were pretty much anyone other than Japan, they would have been toast long ago. My major hold up right now is I have like 12 Archers and am making 11 gold per turn...upgrades at 200 a piece are holding me back. One Commercial District under construction....but I'm being held up making districts again without the money to buy new tiles...basically doing well so far except I'm behind on money.

6. NegativeZero

NegativeZero Chieftain

For your money issues, you could try to get to Mercenaries for the 50% discount to upgrade units policy.

7. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Chieftain

I know. :) I don't have it yet.