1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Having a little trouble

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Guy Incognito, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito Chieftain

So I'm having a little bit of trouble getting started on this mod, mostly because this screen appears as soon as the game finishes loading:
    http://i.imgur.com/vf2ds.jpg?6023
    So you can see how I might be having problems getting into this.

What exactly is happening? I load the mod, choose the civ I want to be (it doesn't seem to matter who I try to be, it does this no matter what) and after it loads, black screen and 'you have been defeated', then it shows the end screen with my score, which is 0.

2. killerkebab

killerkebab Chieftain

Problem with the python.

Delete the RFC folder.
    Update your BTS to v3.19
    Then download latest RFC - preferably download RFC Epic/Marathon because it has a few improvements, even if you don't intend to play Epic/Marathon speeds.

EDIT: Just noticed you're using Warlords. I'm not sure what updates you'd need here. I'd advise seeing if you can get a cheap copy of Beyond the Sword, the mod is much, much better on BTS imo, you won't regret it :)