Having button troubles...

SnakeRavenCat

Chieftain
I'm working on a little project, basically combining custom advanced setup, and really advanced setup to enable use of really advanced setup in hotseat games with mods. I've gotten as far as adding the advanced setup button to the hotseat setup screen, but when I click the button, it does nothing. I thought I grabbed all the relevant bits of code from the gamesetup.lua, and gamesetup.xml, but something is obviously missing. Any help would be appreciated, I know plenty of people are looking for basically the mod I'm trying to make.

I'm working on a little project, basically combining custom advanced setup, and really advanced setup to enable use of really advanced setup in hotseat games with mods. I've gotten as far as adding the advanced setup button to the hotseat setup screen, but when I click the button, it does nothing. I thought I grabbed all the relevant bits of code from the gamesetup.lua, and gamesetup.xml, but something is obviously missing. Any help would be appreciated, I know plenty of people are looking for basically the mod I'm trying to make.

There'll be an error in the Lua log.

Top Bottom