Having trouble compiling the C2C dll

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
I'm running into difficulty compiling the DLL for Caveman 2 Cosmos. I edited the MakefilePaths file to point to my installations of the Visual Studio 2003 toolkit, windows SDK, my steam installation of Beyond the Sword and finally my installation of Tortoise SVN. But when I attempt to compile the DLL I get the following errors:

[SIZE=+3]Build Log [/SIZE]

Build started: Project: C2C, Configuration: Release|Win32

[SIZE=+2]Command Lines [/SIZE]

Creating temporary file "C:\Users\Vince\AppData\Local\Temp\BAT00000158686064.bat" with contents
[
@echo off

nmake Release

if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError

goto VCEnd

:VCReportError

echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Makefile project actions"

exit 1

:VCEnd
]
Creating command line "C:\Users\Vince\AppData\Loca\Temp\BAT00000158686064.bat"

[SIZE=+2]Output Window [/SIZE]

Performing Makefile project actions
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
SubWCRev : 'd:\A New Flavour\Caveman2Cosmos\CvGameCoreDLL' is not a working copy
Error running SubWCRev
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /O2 /Oy /Oi /G7 /DNDEBUG /Fp"Release\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /D_MOD_SENTRY /D_MOD_FRACTRADE /D_MOD_GOVWORKERS /DQC_MASTERY_VICTORY /DLOG_AI /DFP_PROFILE_ENABLE /D_MOD_GWARM /D_MOD_SHAM_SPOILER /DC2C_BUILD /DUSE_INTERNAL_PROFILER /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsSDK/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsSDK/Include/mfc" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\CvGameCoreDLL\Boost-1.32.0/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\CvGameCoreDLL\Python24/include" /FoRelease\CvInitCore.obj /c CvInitCore.cpp
CvInitCore.cpp
CvInitCore.cpp(3) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'version.h': No such file or directory
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe"' : return code '0x2' Stop.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Makefile project actions"
Can anyone aid me?

It complains that you don't run it on a working copy of the SVN repository as it needs that to check the current SVN build which it then uses via version.h to display in game on the flag.

Top Bottom