head2head leaderboard cheater?

exclamatio

Chieftain
cheater is probably the wrong word, look at TTgamingalex in 9th place with 17 wins, no losses and a highest score of 145... wtf?

i finish all my games very very quickly, usually before riflemen are even around and my max score is in the 8k region others in the top 10 have 30k+ and 40k+

to have a high score of 145 and 17 wins he must be up to something dodgey

This is typical of any online game. These guys just want attention fast and he just got what he wanted...

regardless of him wanting attention, would be nice if this was fixed :p

Bro he's probably dooke at the game, and maybe he found a glitch to get more points, if so I feel bad for him that he doesn't understand that you have to put time into the game to get to where you wanna be, and not take the easy rode to get their.

His point was he didn't have enough points... not too many. Sounds like he is doing the lag or leaving game glitch..

His point was he didn't have enough points... not too many. Sounds like he is doing the lag or leaving game glitch..

Bro the point the OP was making in my interpretation is that he was getting more points than he should be for the amount of wins he has. So if he was Gear Glitching, this is what happens when the gears keep spinning and then whomever leaves first losses. Then he would just recieve the regular amount of points even if he was doing this.

Bro the point the OP was making in my interpretation is that he was getting more points than he should be for the amount of wins he has. So if he was Gear Glitching, this is what happens when the gears keep spinning and then whomever leaves first losses. Then he would just recieve the regular amount of points even if he was doing this.

Could you possibly take your turns any slower? Jesus christ, how much micromanaging can you possibly be doing using up your full timer for your first 20 turns, get a . .. .. .. .ing life and play the game already

I was talking about this with Mr. Game Theory last night, and we came to the consensus that this guy had a buddy that he joins a ranked game with, then the buddy quits right away. It's the only way to have such a low score. They probably play one or two rounds tops before he leaves.

I have a theory.

there is a guy that has a pretty high score. i think his psn is warrior_within.

anyways, any game i join with him i end up getting the resynch error that causes me to leave. I noticed that if everyone ends the turn on time its fine but at some point very early in the game he does not turn and lets the timer run. after the time expires and the turn goes the resynch begins and the game is over.

I wonder if there is some kind of exploit going on that most of us are unaware of.

Why are so many people having problems but this guy and others are able to get ranked up

i could be mistaken

that'll get harder now that America has the game...there'll be too many games to make that realistic, unless they are very lucky.

cheater is probably the wrong word, look at TTgamingalex in 9th place with 17 wins, no losses and a highest score of 145... wtf?

i finish all my games very very quickly, usually before riflemen are even around and my max score is in the 8k region others in the top 10 have 30k+ and 40k+

to have a high score of 145 and 17 wins he must be up to something dodgey

Hi, where do you check these stats?? Im playing the ps3 version

cheers

on the 360 you go through the start screen

Extras > Leaderboards > Multiplayer > Head to Head*

Top Bottom