1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Heads Up for Civilization Complete Edition at Costco

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Raca, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Raca

Raca Chieftain

Just a heads up: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: The Complete Edition PC Game

The final and ultimate installment of the classic Sid Meier’s Civilization IV series, offering the pinnacle of value at a new and lower “Complete”edition price, includes:

The strategy classic and game of the year Sid Meier’s Civilization IV
    The first expansion pack: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Warlords
    The second expansion pack: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
    Bonus includes: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization

Costco Item # 410762

$34.99
    Plus Shipping & Handling

I hope this may be helpful to anyone missing an expansion, or might be interested in holiday gift purchases.

2. bestbrian

bestbrian Just this guy, ya know?

Seems a bit high. I'm certain I paid less on Amazon a few months back.

3. Xellos-_^

Xellos-_^ Prince

Just curious, how much do you get paid for posting this kind of stuff?

4. mariogreymist

mariogreymist Deity

my guess is about 75K a year as a viral marketing consultant. Oh, but in the fine print Satan gets your soul and your firstborn child.

5. Raca

Raca Chieftain

Thanks for the reply Bestbrian. Amazon often does have good prices but is inconsistent. A recent pair of headphones i bought from them jumped by 5 dollar increments 3 times in one day. The advantage with Costco's add is its a leader item and i hope it sells a million copies to breath further life and more expansions into the Civilization and hopefully Alpha Centauri Games.

Sorry Jealous, with a net income of 6 figures, a 3,000 square foot house, 8 years of university training, a professional degree, a Camaro Z28 and the opportunity to spend 12 hours a day, 6 days a week playing video games or writing or reading books, my only wish for the posting would be the further success of the Civilization franchise. And BTW, sorry for the loss of your job at Toys R Us.

Miss Marionette: This is to inform you that I have just blotted your name out of the BOOK OF LIFE.

6. Tamed

Tamed Warlord

Wow, jees, so many flaming retorts. :\

It's $39.99 on Steam with no install limit and really fast downloads. Steam is really nice. :)

Posting before someone hates on Steam or does something stupid like calling it intrusive DRM. :p

7. mariogreymist

mariogreymist Deity

Someone is taking herself way too seriously.