1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Headset Microphone Issue

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by carmen510, Jul 14, 2010.

1. carmen510

carmen510 Deity

So I recently acquired a Logitech ClearChat headset with a microphone, and it was working great for the past 4-5 days. I was using it for Steam games like Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2.

Now however, it refuses to transmit my voice. If I blow into it, it'll pick up the sound like normal, but it won't pick up anything I say like "Hello?". (This is testing with both Steam games and the Sound & Audio Devices test)

I've looked into my sound options, and turned up the microphone all the way up for sound & voice playback, sound & voice recording, and have looked online to no avail. I've also tried unplugging my headset and replugging it in, to no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. PeteAtoms

PeteAtoms FormulaRandom

Did you download any updates for itunes, drivers or software? Anything besides playing games and normal use?

3. carmen510

carmen510 Deity

I didn't download anything or install any other things since it last worked.