No, we already entered Test Phase for Release 3.0. (We will not add any new feature to it anymore.)While I constantly believed Health overhaul will be in 3.0 along with the (hopefully complete) new terrains/ features.
There are no XML tags and according logic yet implemented for this. (And even if, I would still need to teach AI.)Is the corresponding XML tags added to the terrains, features, bonus resources?
I have already started my breakWould you add that please before start your year long break?
Terrains/ features/ bonus resources are basically done, ...
1. MapScripts (for all new Terrains / Terrain Features)
2. Maps (for all new Terrains / Terrain Features)
3. Writing all the Pedia texts (for Terrains / Terrain Features / Bonus Ressources)
4. Ensuring that all Bonus Ressources have proper animations (especially animals)
5. Taking care of the L-System (Improvements vs. Bonus Ressources)
6. Fine tuning of balancing (balancing has been ajusted already but it needs to be tested and fine tuned)
7. Maybe improving sounds for the new Terrain Features
8. Adding new Python Events for the new content
I have already started my break
Any other modder interested in this concept or something similar is of course free to implement it himself.
2 (at least (RaR America Gigantic), 3, 6 -> I can do it (on a level).As I said, it is not finished: