• The Shoshone - Pocatello

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Siam - Ramkhamhaeng

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

livsbrand

Warlord
Hi again! I'm really sorry about the delay for this heat, I just couldn't get a time to post. I think I might have this and #5 overlap so I can still post the finale on a sunday. Anyway, thanks for voting in heat #3 and welcome to heat #4!

Heat #3 had the Maya and Babylon finish top two, with 10 and 9 votes respectively. The Maya enter the Grand Finale along with the Aztecs who secure one of the three runner-up spots. The remaining runners-up are England with 10 and Babylon with 9, still in with a shot!

Rules:
*In the coming five days I will post one heat per day. The winner of each heat qualifies for the Grand Finale of the Battle of the Civs, along with the three best runner-ups.
*Each heat will be active for one day.
*I will not try to balance the heats. The civilizations for each heat will be picked randomly by me (until the last heat, which will come down to a process of elimination).
*You will vote for any reason you like. Do you live in the area this civ represent? Are you in love with looking like a fried egg when playing as Assyria? Is island hopping as Carthage the only type of game that interests you? Do you only enjoy blasting through the tech tree as Korea or Babylon? Do you think Gandhi is so damn cute you just wanna pinch his little nose? Anything goes!

I voted Siam because I like their UA and their UU

I fell in love in love with the Naresuan's in my first game. Here's to you, Ramky! So many memories.

I almost went with Kamehameha because I simply enjoy saying his delightful name, but something about Ramky and his rambunctious elephants pull me to Siam. I'm curious to see if America will get a single vote.

Note to livsbrand: Thanks for conducting these heats! Reminds me of the ones they'd have on gamefaqs all the time. Fun stuff!

I love the ideas of Feitorias so Portugal gets my vote.

Ironically given their current IRL situation the Portuguese UA is all about never being poor.

Shoshone, cause they're really good, pathfinders are amazing and pocatello looks badass

I went with Siam. Sukhothai, aka Siam, a small kingdom at the time, conquered the Khmer Empire

Never played BNW, so I cant judge anyone from that.
As for G&K, well, I hate them all so much... But I went with Kamehameha because I like his name.

Kamehameha is very powerful if you play Archipelago-styled maps. You'll find so many ruins...

Glad to see the Inca are getting some attention here...sure, their UU is kinda worthless, but the Terrace Farms are fantastic and the UA is also great.

Note to livsbrand: Thanks for conducting these heats! Reminds me of the ones they'd have on gamefaqs all the time. Fun stuff!
Hey, thanks! You really help in keeping this going. I felt a bit silly when I started, but these kinds of things interest me so, yeah... Thought it might be fun!

Top Bottom