Heath Ledger is now in Hell and has begun serving his eternal sentence there.

Why should it take every business? Shouldn't each individual business be allowed to "reserve the right", so to speak?

In court, it could be argued successfully that this isn't discrimination on the basis of race or creed. It's discrimination against a hate group.

A man with a swastika tatooed on his forehead could hardly sue the NAACP for discrimination.

That's what I mean. if people use perfectly legal ways of looking out for their own interests (these ninnies can't be good for business) and as a side effect make things inconvenient, I won't shed too many tears.

Granted, I should and I must show Christlike love to them, no matter what they say (and what they do is much less than what plenty of people have actually done.) That doesn't mean enabling them.

Granted, I should and I must show Christlike love to them, no matter what they say (and what they do is much less than what plenty of people have actually done.) That doesn't mean enabling them.

Luckily for me, and possibly for both of us, I have no such reservations. :mischief:

Wouldn't be the first time a religious man preserved their integrity by allowing the non-religious to do their dirty work. I say that in jest. In actuality I admire the sentiment. If genuine, then you are one of the few true Christians I've conversed with. All the more ironic considering certain well-known "mainstream Christian" biases.

Top Bottom