Hebrew Slinger

Nefliqus

Prince
Hebrew Slinger.
It has only one animation: idle. I just dont need more for multiplayers games. You are welcome do add more animations. In attachment you will find all files: nif, blender and gr2.

Attachments

• HebrewSlinger.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
  • hebrewslinger.jpg
    hebrewslinger.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 487
I'm going to need more animations. If anyone could get them done, that would be awesome as I'd include them in Ancient World (and make my DLC version require one less DLC!)

Finally I have managed to add animations to Hebrew Slinger Unit. I want to add that adding new units to civ5 is not user friendly and Nexus sucks. Without NexusBody sdk from Firaxis is useless. Thank you Lenny for you great work.

Attachments

• hebrew-slinger_civ5.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
  • hebrewslingerciv5.jpg
    hebrewslingerciv5.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 134
  • hebrewslingerciv5b.jpg
    hebrewslingerciv5b.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 458
Excellent work, downloading now for inclusion into Ancient World. If it works, you're the best broskie.

Looking forward to anymore units you can produce. Preferably ancient units. :D

...are these custom animations? Or do they use pre-existing ones? If so, would it require my users to download the Incan DLC to use?

Excellent work, downloading now for inclusion into Ancient World. If it works, you're the best broskie.

Looking forward to anymore units you can produce. Preferably ancient units. :D

...are these custom animations? Or do they use pre-existing ones? If so, would it require my users to download the Incan DLC to use?

You dont need Inca DLC for this unit.

Would you be able to make a tutorial as to how you added the animations?
I have exported all animations from civ4 unit using NexusBuddy. There is Deliverator and lemmy101 guide how to do it.

Alright, I got the unit working.

Looks great, the animations are a tad bit stiff and there's no projectile when fired, but nevertheless, thank you very much. :D :D :D

Top Bottom