Hegemony [Gathering Storm]

Hegemony [Gathering Storm] 1.0

The map was not built by me, but the author was not against sharing it.

when enabling any of your mods, several random russian named mods in additonal content show up aswell

Last edited:
After the latest update, any worldbuilder map files included in a mod will appear in the additional content menu, even if they are not flagged as separate mods. I believe that is what you are seeing.

After the latest update, any worldbuilder map files included in a mod will appear in the additional content menu, even if they are not flagged as separate mods. I believe that is what you are seeing.
So it should not be. These maps as "part of the modification." Maybe you have a map in your documents. Maybe you have old mods that. In the new version can not be saved as "part" , but I saved through the previous version
when enabling any of your mods, several random russian named mods in additional content show up aswell
Maybe you are not using an updated version. Maybe there is a map in the documents. I updated for new update. You have a standard "islands map" ?

Last edited:
I have nothing to say. I have them as "closed" and they are not visible.

Even if the "closed" suddenly became open, it should still work. But for some reason I can not see it . Downloading from here everything goes as it should

Last edited:
Top Bottom