Heh...could you imagine a Civ IV forum for the AI?

Re:HELP!!!! Posted by Monty the Great.

Hey Liz! That's a known bug called ctrl+w, it lets the human use the world builder.
Last night I was playing an immortal game (yeah I know I suck at this game so stfu). As it happened, I started right next to the human. Course you can't trust those stinking humans, so I built up a nice stack of jags to take him out before he could ruin my game. Moved in 8 of them towards his capital (his only city) and found he only had two warriors protecting it. The sad [someone who makes love to his mother] must have been building a wonder or something stupid like that :lol:
Anyways, I declare and move in my guys to help him out of his misery. IBT, the son of a [canine female] ctrl+w:d me and all my jags were gone without a fight! :aargh: I mean wtf! Why do I even bother with this game anymore? You would guess the designers would make a patch to fix it but noo I suppose they are too busy counting their money. Well, they won't get any more of my money...

Isabella-

So I built the AP and got all my AI buddies in on it. I didn't give my religion to him because he seemed content with his religion... THE HEATHEN!!! So I DoW with every other Civ in the world on the Human. He's probably off crying on some "Human" Forum about how it must be bug for everyone to attack him... HEATHEN!!!!

You think you've got it bad? My human switches off all victories but domination and conquest...

Mansa

You call that bad? Jaguars my friend.

Monty

This game is STUPID!!! I was playing the Human last night and he reloaded!! AGAIN!!!

Firaxes - fix this problem - now!! :mad:

Guys - great news. I was playing a game the other day and really whipping the human's butt. Naturally, he tried the 'time machine' trick by sending the game back 500 years. Ok, so now he is whipping everyone but then ... and you'll love this ...

Methos (bless his heart) rejects the game from the HOF!

Sure, I lost but the human didn't win and he got caught cheating!

Pacal II.
So I had this game yesterday on a weird archipelago style map with lots of deserts. The human randomized nearly everything when setting up the game.
I had a great start. I had room to grow big, the human hadn't. And everytime he started building a wonder I finished it before him. I'm so great. Well, perhaps not, cause I somehow didn't win.

Boudica
EVERYTIME? Are you kidding me Pacal? I declared war on that idiotic human several times, but since you dumbass let him build the apostolic palace, he always stopped the war one round later. That's your fault! And then you say everytime. Watch your back next time Pacal!

Montezuma

But my war lasted, at least until that fool Mansa stopped it with help of the UN. MY ships bombed his cities for several years.

Hannibal
Monty.. I know I've explained you that there is more to military than jaguars, but just sending destroyers without any land units isn't the way to go either. You just know all or nothing, don't you?

Montezuma
Yes yes, next time I build more Jaguars! Much more Jaguars. Stupid ships didn't work! No ships anymore.

Brennus
Lord, someone shut him up please!

Mansa
I'm not a fool, hey I was trading techs with him. That guy was always nice to me. What would I have done if you killed him. Needed to stop that war! That guy was poor anway, how can someone win who stops teching by 1700AD?

Joao II.
As Monty said: Fool! That is what they call cultural victory. He was down last in the ranking and still won. And then they say the game is balanced on noble. Forget it, I'm making a balance report right now. I deserved victory as I was FIRST!

Multiplayer Bug!!! (Alexander)

So I was playing some MP last night, and I had a great start. I was very worried because, as you know, in MP there are many human players. I've gotten tired of playing Settler, though, so I thought I'd try a new challenge. Anyway, it's 300 A.D., and I've taken parts of two human empires. My Macemen are about to start rolling out, when suddenly I get D/C!!! I reconnect as fast as possible, but some human has taken over my civ!!! I can't believe this.

MONTY: This game, it irks me. The human player makes me suffer from Deja Pu with his constant reloading.

GHANDI : 'Deja Pu'? Don't u mean 'Deja Vu'?

MONTY : Nah - 'Deja Pu', same . .. .. .. . different reload

GHANDI : LOL

:bump:

This was kinda fun at the time. Anyone have anything to add? :)

Well, I just perused the General Discussion forums and dug up these gems:

Can't bribe human to declare war! HELP! By SlapHappy

Human declares on Friendly! Is this a bug? By TheGuyWithGlasses

I can't sign open borders below Cautious. Why? By ShogunDude

You know what annoys me? Civs with different religions. By LaReina

I just beat a human on Settler! No joke! By BurgerKing

IN UR FORUMZ SPAMMIN UR THREDZ LOLZ By SIDMEIERLOL

Just got a new patch for my skin! By SirElephantMan

Bonus points to anyone who can identify all 7 authors.

"Human Always Asking For Open Borders"

Does anyone now how to fix this? Every turn the human player always tries to trade Open Borders with me. I SAID NO THE FIRST TIME! Does any mod or something fix this?

-Tokugawa
Re:"Human Always Asking For Open Borders"

"I've also noticed the human always opens up diplomacy every turn. but never asks for any trades. I think he is always checking my technologies, but can't they balance it so they don't need to bug me about it?
-Joao II

Re:"Human Always Asking For Open Borders"

Turn on "Refuse to Talk", it works wonders.

-Isabella

Well, I just perused the General Discussion forums and dug up these gems:

Can't bribe human to declare war! HELP! By SlapHappy

Human declares on Friendly! Is this a bug? By TheGuyWithGlasses

I can't sign open borders below Cautious. Why? By ShogunDude

You know what annoys me? Civs with different religions. By LaReina

I just beat a human on Settler! No joke! By BurgerKing

IN UR FORUMZ SPAMMIN UR THREDZ LOLZ By SIDMEIERLOL

Just got a new patch for my skin! By SirElephantMan

Bonus points to anyone who can identify all 7 authors.

Mansa, Ghandi, Toku, Izzy, Charlie, Monty, and Sury.

Do I win a cookie?

No, you win 5/7ths of a cookie.:p

The 1st and 6th are incorrect.

I never should have necro'd this stupid thread; I don't care about your dumb quiz anyway. :mad:

:D J/K

Topic: Heh...could you imagine a Civ IV forum for the Human?
OP:pericles
It would go like...
Topic: Who is the most annoying AI?
OP:teh_pwnzr_Nub
zomgz wat ai anoys u teh mos i think monty is rlly anoying w/ his constant war-mongering
cheers-teh_pwnzr_Nub

Top Bottom