Heinkel 51

Spillsandstains

Warlord
dear kittens and puppies

phew this nearly didn't get here, my cranky old pc shut down yesterday due to "thermal error"

now that was a new one on me

but I digress. this is basically a reskin of an old cr42 model with some additional bits, in an attempt to make it look like a he-51, a 1930s Luftwaffe biplane

which I think it does, if you squint, and stand a long way away

there's a spanish nationalist and a 1938 german version (slightly different); the team colour version is the default and based heavily on the nationalist one, as i was too lazy to add a tiger skin look condor legion one (very sexy but didn't have an image of the wing in the source art i had)

as a special bonus there's a white propaganda version that adds +1 happy if you're running the police_state civic. there's a minor change to this version and the first to spot it gets a special prize TBA

uses the fighter.kfm

needs fighter_256.dds and fighter_gloss_256.dds files in this folder or your customassets/art/shared folder, these can be copied from the vanilla fighter maybe. they're contributing the propellor texture

maybe 0.48 fscale in the art reference - it has been tested and doesn't shoot weird brown triangles all over the shop

feel welcome to alter it, if it's better i'll have a copy

Attachments

• he51.rar
    297.6 KB · Views: 106
  • he51flavours.jpg
    he51flavours.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 222
  • he51specialbonus.jpg
    he51specialbonus.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 242
Top Bottom