"Hello from Outerspace" XCom game mode suggestion

Buddy3101

Warlord
So we have the Zombies, we have the Pirates, I really like the idea of the game modes. But what I am really missing is a game mode in which the Aliens are invading the world. There are allready some of them in the Red Death gameplay, but as a big fan of the firsts steps of Xcom and Civilization, I would like to see a game mode linking my favorite two games a bit to one and give us the chance to fight back the Aliens maybe first by using some Agents letting them try to prevent the Invasion as long as possible and giving them the chance searching for Alien spies in our world to arrest them for getting informations from them (earning secret research technologies/ weapons plasma rifle, laser canons, personal armors... like in Xcom ) later on if the Agents are not able to stop the Alien spies and get enough informations a big invasion should trigger. Hopefully then you have enough research informations/ to fight them back Maye the team should visit the office their XCom Partners to get some inspirations Hello from Outerspace

Top Bottom