Hello guys, I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xfactor

Warlord
Hello, so i decided to come back to DoC and see how things are going and i have a few questions.

First which patch of BTS was is for DoC ? 3.17 or 3.19? I ve installed 3.17, and tried to DL 3.19 from the website but the file says its corrupted when i try to extract it with winrar, and doesnt let me finish the extraction and thus i cant upgrade to 3.19. If any one could send me a link to 3.19 which is safe that would be great.

Second thing is do i need to crack the game once i ve updated to 3.19 in order to run DoC, and cant really remember if i had a crack for 3.19, that you dont need one for it. I tried to run it on 3.17 without crack but ofcourse it wouldnt start and DoC just says I need administrator privliges, but still nothing happens.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
1. Yes, you need BTS version 3.19.

2. BTS version 3.19 does away with the need for a disc and thus a crack (otherwise I couldn't play it either because Windows 10 removed secdrv.sys which broke like a gazillion games).

3. Try downloading it again, I just recently did on another computer so they can't all be broken. I think I used this link.

4. You would do well not to mention "alternative ways of acquisition" on this forum, its moderators are lackeys to capital who have no love for buccaneers.

4. You would do well not to mention "alternative ways of acquisition" on this forum, its moderators need to comply with the law of the land to continue running this platform and in doing so express no political position whatsoever.
Thanks for acknowledging this situation, and everything else in your post, I have nothing to add.

Moderator Action: There was no reason to add this. Please be in compliance with forum rules; expressions of political beliefs are off topic.

It is probably best to lock this thread to not attract similar comments.

- Leoreth

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom