Hello, Innovians

Joe Harker

1st in the Premiership!
Hi, just checking in really and asking what our relationships are like with the other teams and what our plans are? I have got the general idea, is there any specific things that are happening?

Welcome to the team, Joe! As a refugee you will find yourself in safety inside Innovia's borders. :)

Regarding our foreign affairs we had an alliance with this team called Loco, but they were destroyed very recently... oh, wait. ;)

Seriously, our diplomatic department isn't very active. We still stick to the research strategy outlined with Aloha, but relations with both Epsilon and Piffle are pretty cold. Sure, we trade a few resources IIRC, but we fear that Epsilon might decide to pick on us next.

The only recent 'event' is that we got a great cientist which we used, together with one we saved earlier, to bulb Physics thus earning us another one. There's a chatlog in the turnthread about it.

In the long run, we actually don't know how we should try to win, other than that space race seems to be our best chance. Input regarding this would be appreciated. :)

Hi Joe :wavey: Welcome to Innovia!

Btw, we still need to rename a city Locopotamia, I propose we use Medina for that purpose.

1889 said:
All Locopatamian refugees are welcome in Innovia. I mean we took Dutchfire, no point getting picky now.

I was here before you, thank you very much :old:

You never signed up for Team Innovia :mischief:

BTW, could you play the turn? I'm short on time atm.

I was here before you, thank you very much :old:

Well now I don't have to be the new guy anymore. Welcome to the team Joe.

As for renaming a city if we have one with an Arab name still then I think that needs to be changed. Medina sounds like a good candidate. Any suggestion for how you'd like Locpotamia commemorated Joe?

The welcoming of Loco refugees of course means the end of Loco and signals a new phase of this game. We were catching up to Epsilon's tech lead but the return of peace means a huge jump for their GNP. We can try once again to enlist Piffle in our tech partnership (things have certainly changed since we last talked to them) or we can declare war (and fight a hopeless but possibly very fun war).

Any suggestion for how you'd like Locpotamia commemorated Joe?

Naming a city such be fine, beating Epsilon as well. :)

Top Bottom