Hello, MP'ers (a self introduction)

osh24lager

Chieftain
I'm osh24lager (just "osh" for short), and I've recently gotten back into Civ 4 BTS after a several-years hiatus. In my time since I've been back, I've enjoyed lurking in the forums, reading up on strategy guides such as Excl's A Guide to City Specialization and Land Improvements, Stuporstar's The Complete Guide to Terrain, Improvements, Resources, and City Placement (v.2), and ohioastronomy's Optimum Early Growth Strategy. Also, watching quill18's Let's Play Civ 4 series on YouTube.

After re-orienting myself in single player mode (and discovering the really awesome and useful Better BAT AI mod, ftw), I'm itching to step back into the multiplayer arena. Thus, I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. So, hello everyone. If anyone is looking to start a new MP game and is willing to hold my hand a little bit in terms of the logistics of PBEM or PitBoss, please drop me a line. There shall be peace in our time. :D

Take a look in the PBEM sub forum above. We're always happy to see new players.
As for the logistics, we mostly use the PBEM tracker. Were you upload the save you generate and it sends it to the next player in the game.

I second that! Welcome back to BTS universe and please join us in PBEM subforum. Not only we are in need of players to run games, but also many games got slower because we cannot afford to loose any player, even those who constantly causing more than 48 hour delays...

Top Bottom