Hello & test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frimlin

Wandering Wizard
Hello Everyone! :)

I'm just doing a bit of a test post, which also is disguised as a Hello!

I've just discovered Civilization Fanatics, and I'll hopefully be reading some of the Civ3 posts and perhaps even participating too! ;)

I was a great Civ1 fan in my old Amiga days, then Civ/Civ2 fan on my early PC days. Then I moved onto Alpha Centauri, completely avoiding any other Civ-derived game. I've played AC loads - on and off for long bouts since it was released. I've recently begun on Civilization 3 and am so far enjoying myself - even though it's not quite as open ended as AC.. I love the unit designing stuff in AC.

Well, take care everyone!

Ash

hello, and u may not know this n but its a rule set by the mods that all new people to this site pay me 9.99$ entry fee.......

now u know

ps. it was a joke

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
hello, and u may not know this n but its a rule set by the mods that all new people to this site pay me 9.99$ entry fee.......

now u know

ps. it was a joke

THat ps its a joke, THAT ISNT TRUE you have to pay KNAS and SpaceCow 10.00$ for every month!

yes but out of the 9.99$ 9.98 goes to me!

Originally posted by willemvanoranje
I believe CornMaster hates these kinda threads......

Well, I doubt there could ever be a problem with someone saying Hello on an Off-Topic forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ash

Well youre welcome to the board Frimlin.
I don't think Corn will be very mad ,it's frimlin's first post.But he'll probably close it to prevent spamming possible on this thread.

probably not, but its always fun to wach an expert troll for a few hours before the mods move in.

What's the usual tradition here for responding to "hi, i'm new threads"? Do we all scream DL and hound the n00b? how about we settle for grilling him?

1)What's your stance on abortion?
2)Are you religious, athiest, agnostic?
3)What do you think of the Afghan situation?
4)Football or soccer?
5)What's your age?
6)right winger or left winger?
7)Star Wars or Star Trek?
8)What's your stand on capital punishment?
9)What music do you listen to?
10)Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?
11)Did you root for the Yankees in the Baseball champoinship vs. Arizona?

You make it sound like I'm an evil person!!

Come on guys....give me a break. I do feel "Hello" threads are pointless because there is always exessive spaming after the inital post. Then the topic gets closed....and sometimes the new poster thinks they did something wrong and never comes back. But it's the spammers fault...not mine. :p

And on that note....this one is closing too.

But welcome to the forum Frimlin.

Originally posted by CornMaster
Actually....maybe we should fully allow Welcome and Hello posts. And for anyone that spams in that gets a week ban. ;)

In which .:KNAS:., SpaceCow, and maybe willemvanoranje, H Tower, and TheDuckOfFlanders would get a week vacation.

That's just hypiothectial of course. :D
This might be worth looking into, but I always liked hello threads.

A week's ban might be perfect... :satan:

Abusing my powers to say hi to a new poster after the thread is closed.

Welcome Frimlin! Please don't feed the animals (GenghisK, .:KNAS:., SpaceCow, willenwhatchamacallit, H Tower, and TheDuckOfFlanders among others) and please, please, whatever you do, don't feed the Mods! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom