1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help a fool stumpling at the first step.

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by shadowk18, Oct 13, 2020.

1. shadowk18

shadowk18 Chieftain

I tried to run the .exe for the autoinstaller and my antivirus pings it with a FileRepMalware. My friend has gotten mod working just fine but I more hesitant. I'm currently using Avast antivirus if that helps with anything.

JamesNinelives likes this.
  2. LarryAR

LarryAR Chieftain

JamesNinelives likes this.
  3. shadowk18

shadowk18 Chieftain

Thanks for the forum page link. So far it is working with no problems. Thanks.

4. Deljade

Deljade Warlord

You can always grab the modfiles yourself and follow manual installation. There should be instructions on the How to install thread. Though .dll files can still pose a threat so scan just to be sure.

vyyt likes this.
  5. Zarggg

Zarggg Chieftain

Your AV service is most likely flagging it due to the installer or packing software used for compression. Most of the time, these are false positives that are only flagged because some viruses also utilize those programs in distribution. :rolleyes:

vyyt likes this.
  6. ranger101

ranger101 Chieftain

I also run Avast and it got flagged for me.