1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Help adding a detailed list to the XP counter

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by draco963, Feb 9, 2007.

1. draco963

draco963 Chieftain

I'd like to add to the XP Counter in Warlords a list of what modifications are being done to the experience I gain, that would only display when the mouse hovers over the XP bar (a la GPP & Culture lists in the City screen). Deciphering the CvMainInterface.py is way beyond my programming skills tho... Anybody have some idea how I could go about this?

I also have integrated NeverMind's XP Counter into my game, so I have that convenient counter right with my Culture & Science rates. Would it be possible to get the same hover-list on that?

Thanks in advance!!