HELP, can't get ViSa 3.25 to install

pirateclem

Chieftain
I just bought Civ4 gold with warlords, it installs as v2.1.3 but when I run ViSa 3.25 the darn thing just keeps wanting to download the v2.08 patch then it says it cannot access the network location /mods/ViSa_v3. I went ahead and created a subfolder in mods for ViSa but the darn thing still wont install. Help!!

Moderator Action: Thread moved.

Hopefully these guys can help you out.

Hmmm, maybe this was just spam in another thread....its all confusing but I would talk to Firaxis about why Civ Gold isn't working with mods.

Hmmm, maybe this was just spam in another thread....its all confusing but I would talk to Firaxis about why Civ Gold isn't working with mods.

Darn. Guess I am hosed.

The interesting thing is that most of the people I know are playing stolen hacked versions of Civ4 they got via P2P. I decided to start playing because they all said how great the game was but I prefer to support developers so instead of taking what was offered I went and bought the Gold version to have CivIV and Warlords. Interesting thing is that as the one person that spent money on the game I am the only one that cannot use this mod. That is pretty ironic, eh?

Maybe I will contact Firaxis, but as with most game companies I suspect their support will be nil.

Darn. Guess I am hosed.

The interesting thing is that most of the people I know are playing stolen hacked versions of Civ4 they got via P2P. I decided to start playing because they all said how great the game was but I prefer to support developers so instead of taking what was offered I went and bought the Gold version to have CivIV and Warlords. Interesting thing is that as the one person that spent money on the game I am the only one that cannot use this mod. That is pretty ironic, eh?

Maybe I will contact Firaxis, but as with most game companies I suspect their support will be nil.

I understand but don't have a solution yet....maybe mrgenie can look into it but nobody on the team has Civ Gold.

Top Bottom