Help! Civilization Complete...

theguy89

Chieftain
Hey all,
I have looked and cannot find the fix for this. I found a post that mentioned a fix, but the images of the fix were not available anymore. I have Civilization Complete and cannot run the C2C mod. If I did not see the fix in the forum (sorry!) please direct me to it!
Thanks!

1) Is Civilization Complete version 3.17 or 3.19 of Civilization IV Beyond the Sword? If it is 3.17 you will need to download the patch for 3.19 (try here) and manually install it.

2) Have you installed caveman2Cosmos in the correct folder?

2.1) Somewhere in the Civ Complete folder structure there will be a folder that contains all the following folders (Assets, Mods, PublicMaps and more). Caveman2Cosmos goes into the Mods folder.

2.2) when installed the Caveman2Cosmos folder should contain an assets folder as well as others.

3) You can't install Caveman2Cosmos over a previous version. They are complete installs not patches and installing over an old version may leave old stuff in there which breaks things.

Hope this helps.

if i am not mistaken the Complete version ships with the latest patch included probably he has not put it in the \Beyond the Sword\Mods folder in his installation path

God-Emperor

Deity
I think most versions of Complete ship as version 3.17. Some of them are even more "3.17ish" since the 3.19 patch doesn't recognize it as a valid installation unless you actually install the 3.17 patch over the top of the supposedly already 3.17 installation first.

Top Bottom