Help? Four on one war.

geolawyerman

Chieftain
This is on vanilla, fyi. So, I was coasting along as Persia in the tech lead on Prince, and I had just finished a war with Polynesia, annexing one city and puppeting 3. I was expecting them to DoW, which they did, but then India and Siam (closest to me in tech) followed suit. Recently, Pachacuti also DoWed, but I haven't seen any of his units. Advice?

edit: Just checked the screenshots, which are about 5 turns out of date, and although it's not on the screenshot, I have oil and I'm teching flight.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 212
Looks like you need a lot more military units unless there's some off screen.

And Susa appears to be where you need to initially focus them on; the Green AI is the immediate threat.

Also, your happiness is at a low level for the start of the war; your empire will go unhappy if you capture any city (sooner if they pillage your diamond luxury on the border.)

Can you post a save?

What I see here is you have Infantry/Artillery/Rifles vs Longswords/Cannons/Knights. Not really seeing the problem here lol.

Also, FYI, Steam has an in-game screenshot function you can bind so you don't have to deal with Print Screen :p

How do you post a save? I have a few infantry/artillery offscreen(I had at least one in each city before the war).

never mind. Finally figured out where it was.

Attachments

• Darius I_0014 BC-3440.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Top Bottom