Help! Game wont let me "Just one more turn"

Dee111222

Chieftain
So I just spent basically 2 days!! Building up this awesome world map game, where I was the Romans and I was pretty much getting into wars with everybody. The game was set for science, domination or religious victory. After playing here and there for two days, I finally got to the late stages of the game. And then.... America won via science victory! Which was fine to me because I was just going to conquer the US later anyways, so didn't really care. Problem is, after America won, the game let me click "Just one more turn".. So I got about 10 more turns and I started seeing a countdown, "2 turns left... 1 turn left".. so I said.. wait are they really not going to let me continue? And sure enough thats exactly what happened. The game played the movie that I was defeated again and even showed the option to click "Just one more turn" but it was grayed out, I couldnt click it.

So my question is... Whats up with that? Did they really make it so you can't go beyond that point and you have to just play for the winning modes and thats it? No full conquering like the old days? I mean I literally got to build 1 little nuke and then it was over =/ Is there a way to bypass this?

Could it be that you reached the turn limit? By default it's turned on, and it's for example 500 turns on standard speed. I've never played a game that long, so I'm not sure what happens, but maybe that's why you can't continue.

Could it be that you reached the turn limit? By default it's turned on, and it's for example 500 turns on standard speed. I've never played a game that long, so I'm not sure what happens, but maybe that's why you can't continue.

Silly me... I didnt see the option there on the advanced settings to make it no turn limit. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom