1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!! Hall of Glory is ... EMPTY!

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by Kikimalaka, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

W..T..F!!
    My Hall of Glory is completely empty! I still have the achievements I earned, but I was only ONE game away from winning a game with all leaders.
    Everything is gone. I looks like I played no games at all. No leaders, no wonders, no nuttin.
    However, my latest saved games are available.
    Has anyone seen this Before?
    (XBOX 360 version)

2. I-am-a-panda

I-am-a-panda

you should start collecting again my freind. No point crying over spilled milk!!!:)

3. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

I am lactose Intolerant...So I am crying over spilt Lactaid.
    I am playing the Arabs now, I wonder if I will get the achievement anyways?

4. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

I have won with ALL 16 civs now, but I did not get the achievement for doing that. Check my Gamercard.

5. Aden52

Aden52 Chieftain

I'm not sure how the achievement works, but I thought you had to use all 16 leaders at a difficulty level of king or higher? I'm not what difficulty your playing on, but in any case, thats a weird bug that your hall of glory went completely empty.

What were you doing before you entered your hall of glory and noticed everything disappeared?

6. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

It is not specified that the victories have to be at King or higher. I have played MOST games as King. Before the clearing, I was looking at the leaderboards for GOTW. I kept getting and error and had to reboot my xbox. I was also playing around with my profile settings.