HELP!! Hall of Glory is ... EMPTY!

Kikimalaka

Chieftain
W..T..F!!
My Hall of Glory is completely empty! I still have the achievements I earned, but I was only ONE game away from winning a game with all leaders.
Everything is gone. I looks like I played no games at all. No leaders, no wonders, no nuttin.
However, my latest saved games are available.
Has anyone seen this Before?
(XBOX 360 version)

you should start collecting again my freind. No point crying over spilled milk!!!:)

I am lactose Intolerant...So I am crying over spilt Lactaid.
I am playing the Arabs now, I wonder if I will get the achievement anyways?

I have won with ALL 16 civs now, but I did not get the achievement for doing that. Check my Gamercard.

I'm not sure how the achievement works, but I thought you had to use all 16 leaders at a difficulty level of king or higher? I'm not what difficulty your playing on, but in any case, thats a weird bug that your hall of glory went completely empty.

What were you doing before you entered your hall of glory and noticed everything disappeared?

It is not specified that the victories have to be at King or higher. I have played MOST games as King. Before the clearing, I was looking at the leaderboards for GOTW. I kept getting and error and had to reboot my xbox. I was also playing around with my profile settings.

Top Bottom