Help installing.

Caleb H

Chieftain
I downloaded the mod, but when I went to install it, I kinda struggled finding it. However it wasn't a Zip file as suggested in the installation instructions. I then tried "Open", but it asked me to browse for a programme to open it with, or look on the internet for a programme. I chose browse and selected civilization, and now the file has a little Civ logo next to it. I tried deleting the file and re-downloading it, but it downloaded instantly still with the little civ logo!

What have I done!

Right it searched for Rise of Mankind on my computer, and removed all files. So now the download isn't instant, however when I download...
Picture1.png

The symbol is still there :/

Okay, what's winRar? And it isn't a zip file, or atleast doesn't show as one, is this normal?

Cheers :)

Okay, what's winRar? And it isn't a zip file, or atleast doesn't show as one, is this normal?

Cheers :)

WinRar or 7z (which is the one I use and is free) are just other compression methods. Both are better, that is they make smaller files, than zip. Thinking on it, I would suggest you get 7z as it can expand rar files also.

Top Bottom