Help me!

Khadras

Chieftain
Hi! I have some questions.
1) It is possible to make a nuke (ICBM) to raze a city complete?
2) It is possible to enlarge the pollution square after a nuke hit a city?
3) How can i modify the mony system so if a country had a negative value of gold, the army and buildings "run away" from that country until the gold is 0?

Please help me with this!

If i solve this problems Civ4 for me will be the greatest game of all times!

Hello,

I don't know exactly what the limits of the game are, but you can change a lot of things in the XML files...:)

Wellcome to civ fanatics!

1) and 2) has already been done. search for the forums for a nuke mod and you shouldn't find it. 3) is, interesting.... I don't believe that it has been done yet but it would be quite easy to do in python.

@frenchman: Do you just copy and paste your answers from one thread to the next ;)

Khadras said:
Hi! I have some questions.
1) It is possible to make a nuke (ICBM) to raze a city complete?

Yes, see my M.A.D. Nukes Mod comp. You can reach it through my mod components library thread link in my sig.

Lord Olleus said:
Wellcome to civ fanatics!

1) and 2) has already been done. search for the forums for a nuke mod and you shouldn't find it. 3) is, interesting.... I don't believe that it has been done yet but it would be quite easy to do in python.

@frenchman: Do you just copy and paste your answers from one thread to the next ;)

@Lord Olleus: :lol: you have removed my mask :lol: (I don't know if I can say that in English, it's directly translated from French...):lol:
My mission was to obtain an answer for the "0" answer thread...;)

Top Bottom