1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Khadras, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Khadras

Khadras Chieftain

Hi! I have some questions.
    1) It is possible to make a nuke (ICBM) to raze a city complete?
    2) It is possible to enlarge the pollution square after a nuke hit a city?
    3) How can i modify the mony system so if a country had a negative value of gold, the army and buildings "run away" from that country until the gold is 0?

Please help me with this!

If i solve this problems Civ4 for me will be the greatest game of all times!

2. frenchman

frenchman Present is past of future

Hello,

I don't know exactly what the limits of the game are, but you can change a lot of things in the XML files...:)

3. Olleus

Olleus Warlord

Wellcome to civ fanatics!

1) and 2) has already been done. search for the forums for a nuke mod and you shouldn't find it. 3) is, interesting.... I don't believe that it has been done yet but it would be quite easy to do in python.

@frenchman: Do you just copy and paste your answers from one thread to the next ;)

4. TheLopez

TheLopez Chieftain

Yes, see my M.A.D. Nukes Mod comp. You can reach it through my mod components library thread link in my sig.

5. frenchman

frenchman Present is past of future

@Lord Olleus: :lol: you have removed my mask :lol: (I don't know if I can say that in English, it's directly translated from French...):lol:
    My mission was to obtain an answer for the "0" answer thread...;)