Help! Messed up architecture set

Hussarknight

Warlord
Playing as Indians, seems like I have visual building features from Africa/China and other cultures. What could be causing that, a submobmod perhaps? See problem in the attached picture

Attachments

• FrozenScreen_jpg.jpg
    FrozenScreen_jpg.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 76
I saw this once, but could not reproduce it in my games. This was with VD, correct? There is dynamic code that determines your city and improvement art depending on the region and dominant culture. Can you upload the save where this happens?

What is VD? Savefile is in the attachment

EDIT: if you could give some gameplay advice as well that would be great since you would watch my save anyway. Yes, I did enable that module

Attachments

• Emperor Dennis AD-0776 Turn 300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    635.7 KB · Views: 22
By VD I mean the Varietas Delectat module. You can select it in the installer and it is checked by default.

Sorry, I need to ask again. What version of the game is this from? I tried both 1.14 and 1.15 pre release but could not open the save.

The latest from Github using Civs and Fixes modcomp
Yeah, I've been getting a few reports on visuals other than what they should be. I'm going to have to look into where I went wrong. For future reference, all reports from games played using a mod should be made in the thread of said mod.

That's unfortunate, because the bug does not result from that modmod, but this prevents me from fixing it. Please always state if your save comes from a modmod.

That's unfortunate, because the bug does not result from that modmod, but this prevents me from fixing it. Please always state if your save comes from a modmod.

It does not come from a modmod? Where does it originate from then?

The bug is probably also present in the DoC mod (I have seen it before), so I am the one responsible for / capable of fixing it.

The bug is probably also present in the DoC mod (I have seen it before), so I am the one responsible for / capable of fixing it.

So it just needs to be tried without the modmod then to get an idea of where the fault lies, no?

Yes, I am still looking for a save where the bug comes up, so I can start to work on fixing it.

Oh, good to know I didn't mess things up again.

I'm sorry mister, but the fault does lie with your modmod since the architecture was fine without it. I just checked

EDIT: Nevermind, they are fine now. No idea how that happened

Last edited:
Top Bottom