Help needed for ctd when building new unit?

fraggle7

Chieftain
Hi i have a quick question to ask i'm currently trying to create my own private mod for civ4 and whilst i have been succesful at adding new units in the past without problems. I am currently having a problem with new units i have added, everytime i go to build the unit in the city screen i get a CTD even though the model is working fine when i checked with the worldbuilder. the model art is showing correctly and so is the button on the city screen but evertime i go to click on the button it crashes, i can't understand why? i have checked the xml's and can't find a problem that stands out am i missing something? If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful, for your advise thanks in advance.

p.s. i did try a search before opening this thread but couldn't find anything

Thanks for the advice primordial stew the civchecker will come in handy for future use, but i managed to solve the problem in the end after months of headaches lol. All it was in the end was a comma at the start of the button line in the
CIV4ARTDEFINES_UNIT.xml file for each unit should have done a better check on the forums me thinks :)

Top Bottom