[Help needed] Mod keeps making the game crash (Involves modern politics as part of the mod.)

GameBoy2000

Warlord
Hello, as some might know I recently made a post ( https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/what-order-should-i-make-things-for-a-custom-civ.611102/ ) about trying to my my first civ 6 mod. Well, I've gotten to the point where I I don't see anything else I need to change (I don't see anything else from the example mod from the SDK or from @Rob (R8XFT) 's Punt civ mod [I used that as something else to base my mod on.] that needs to be adapted.) but I know I need to add someplace to define my custom units and abilities, I just don't know where. In addition to that, (I don't know if its normal at this state or not.) but it keeps crashing the game when I try to make a new game with that civ used in game. So if anyone could provide any assistance with this, I'd very much appreciate it. (Also fair warning, I am dyslexic so I might have miss-spelled some of it, but I double checked it to see if that might have been a problem and I did not see anything.)

Anyway, this is what I want to achieve with the mod and I'll leave the file I've been working with as a download.

Leader: Abu Bakr al-Baghadi

Leader Abillity ( There is no self ): +2 Combat Strength for all millitary units for every 500 faith you have saved up.

Leader Agenda ( Terrorism ): Dislikes nations following other religions. Will try to take over civilazations following another religion.

Civilazation Bonus ( Islamic State ): Instantly convert all cities taken to the religion you founded.

UU ( Suicide Bomber ): Has 2 movment, 1,000 combat strength (-90% vs cities) , 10 gold per turn maintenance, production cost of 500, and unlocked at Cold war.

UU ( Islamic militia ): Has 3 movment, 80 combat strength, 6 gold per turn maintenance, production cost of 380, and unlocked at Mobilization.

UA ( The last Prophet ): Arabia's bonus.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• NewLeader1.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 170
Top Bottom