Help please (Last game map)

Riker13

King
I had a really good map in my last game unfortunately one of the mods I added corrupted the game, is there anyway of playing that same map again?

Anyway of looking through logs or something, I don't know clutching and straws comes to mind ;)

Any help would be welcome.

Regards

Riker13 :crazyeye:

Doh! your right, I will play from there without the "Bad" mod, well done that Man :)

Found a flaw in your plan, the "Bad" mod when taken out wont load up the save game 4000BC auto as its a required mod. :(

Anyway around that or to my original thread title?

Regards

I'm not positive if this works or not, but download the Civ SDK(it's free & in tools). Then load up your game, & deselect the bad mod. Then save the new save, & load that up. I'm not positive but I think that'll work.

You can probably just load any of the saves of the map and then save it out. To do that, click save while in game, and click to the left where it says "Save Map". Name it whatever you want and it should appear in your map list next time you set up a game.

I'm not positive if this works or not, but download the Civ SDK(it's free & in tools). Then load up your game, & deselect the bad mod. Then save the new save, & load that up. I'm not positive but I think that'll work.

Hi Silverman, I do have the SDK, do you mean World Builder or Mod buddy? as I cant load the game up as is because when I deselect the bad mod it wont load up the save game because the bad mod has not been selected.

Regards

You can probably just load any of the saves of the map and then save it out. To do that, click save while in game, and click to the left where it says "Save Map". Name it whatever you want and it should appear in your map list next time you set up a game.

Heerlo, so you are saying load up the game again with the bad mod then save map and use that again without the bad mod, if so I will try it :)

Regards

Heerlo, so you are saying load up the game again with the bad mod then save map and use that again without the bad mod, if so I will try it :)

Yes, that's what I meant. Hope it works for ya.

Top Bottom